You can deposit into ExenPay wallet in minutes from the "TL Yatır" section and make your payments easily with QR Code contactless with the mobile interface specially designed for users.
When you want to make a payment, after clicking the "Make Payment" button in the ExenPay mobile application, your device's camera will turn on, and when you scan the QR code that the member business will show you, you can confirm the transaction and make your spending quickly.
The best part of spending with ExenPay is that ExenPay users get instant cashback privileges on payment made at partner businesses.
To take advantage of the opportunities, you can review the current campaigns in the "Campaigns" section. In addition, you can see the partner businesses around you in the "Explore" section of the ExenPay mobile application, and you can easily access them with directions or search options.
Don't forget, with all its privileges #ExenPayIsWithYou!
After logging into your account, click on “Deposit TL” on the main page and you can deposit Turkish Liras to your ExenPay wallet using your bank's internet banking service by referring to the information on the screen that opens to deposit Turkish Lira into your ExenPay account.
Subjects to consider before deposit:
• The amount you want to deposit should not exceed the monthly maximum amount
• You can only deposit from an account opened in your own name.
• Before making your transfer, you must make sure that you have entered the “İşlem Açıklaması” correctly.
• Your money will be refunded if the deposit is unsuccessful.
• The next day if the unsuccessful deposit process took place on a weekday; If it is done on weekends or public holidays, it will be refunded to the account on the first working day of the following week.
Account type does not matter in fees applied to users.
|Account Opening Fee||Free|
|Account Usage Fee||Free|
|Deposit Money with Easy Transfer to Address||Free|
|Deposit Money with Remittance/EFT||Free|
|Withdrawal To Bank Account||Free|
|Account Opening Fee
|Account Usage Fee
|Deposit Money with Easy Transfer to Address
|Deposit Money with Remittance/EFT
|Withdrawal To Bank Account
Monthly limits by account type of wallet users
|Expenditure at the Partner Business||As much as the money in the account|
|Expenditure at the Partner Business
As much as the money in the account